For the fastening of solar modules to vertical walls or facades, we offer you mounting systems and fastening systems with different surfaces and in different color designs.
Mounting type :
a) Elevated facade system
- One-row module mounting with inclinations from 15 – 75° using facade supports.
- The regulations regarding overhead glazing have to be observed (contact the module producer to get this kind of information)
a) Parallel facade system
- Depending on the substructure, the fasteners have to be provided by the customer
- A cross rail system is recommendable (see GridNorm)
- In case of horizontal mounting, GridNorm is absolutely necessary
- In case of vertical mounting, one layer of rails is sufficient if connections to any desired points are possible
Companies, Apartments, Colleges, Hospitals, Restaurants, Hotels and Homes.