Domestic Monoblock Pumps
- Body: Aluminum extruded motor body
- Motor shaft: High Quality alloy steel
- Insulation: Class ‘B’
- Impeller: Forged Brass impeller, ensuring longer life
- Mechanical seal: High quality mechanical seal with Graphite face
- Bearings: Double sealed ball bearings with life lubrication
- Motor: The motors are Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC}, Capacitor Start & run type. Also, the motors are equipped with Thermal Overload Protector (TOP) to avoid coil burn out
- Domestic Water Use
- Deeper Suction
- Water Circulation
- An Arrow cast on the pump casing indicates the direction of rotation.
- The pump casing to be filled with water before initial starting.
- INI ever run the unit with gate valve closed.
- To avoid rust formation in the pump casing, RUN the unit for a few minutes daily.